Full Time Kitchen Team Member ($15/hour)
We have immediate needs in our Kitchen
- $15.00/hour to start
- Daytime & Evening shifts available
- Working in our fast pace kitchen
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Advancement opportunities always available
Our promise to our team at Chick-fil-A Sergeant Road is:
- We promise to provide a working environment where all leadership genuinely cares for each other and the team members.
- We promise to provide training opportunities to grow both personally and professionally giving everyone a step up in life.
- We promise to not only serve Sioux City’s most loved chicken, but also serve the Siouxland area by being faithful stewards of God. We do this by supporting local non profits that align with our giving strategy such as the Gospel Mission, Hope Center, Salvation Army, and many others.
- We promise to provide flexible schedules within our scheduling plan, including being closed on Sundays.
- We promise to provide competitive pay and college scholarship opportunities
Job Responsibilities and Description:
At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Please consider visiting your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the team member experience.